God will make a way in May.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of seeking God’s provision. It was our joy to lift your request before the Lord, trusting that He hears and answers according to His perfect will. As you awaited His timing in May, we prayed with faith that He would indeed make a way, just as His Word promises.

If God has opened the door you were waiting for, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together. If the answer hasn’t come yet or if the path ahead still feels uncertain, we encourage you to post your request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, believing that God is working even when we can’t yet see it.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in Christ Jesus. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a certain scripture. 'God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.' Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ mighty name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
204
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
181
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today Lord make a way where it seems to be no way today and everyday protect my home don't let me be homeless I draw a bloodline against ###...
Replies
6
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom