FOR GOD TO HELP ME SOON TO FIND A WIFE

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for God to help you soon to find a wife.

We have continued to remember you before the Lord and we have been lifting up your conversation with your mother, your desire to wait for the right person as she counseled you, and also the tension and worry you feel as time seems to be passing. We understand your desire not to compromise on reasonable expectations for a loving, caring, supportive and attractive companion who matches you, and that you are not seeking wealth or high education but a genuine helper. We also remember your fear of a long delay after seeing your cousin marry late and feeling disappointed by outward appearance that was not as it seemed, your worry about future sickness causing further delay, your insecurity about being single even in your early twenties, and the deep longing for marriage you have carried for many years and the difficulty you feel in waiting and in controlling yourself.

We have prayed that God would remove every hindrance to His good plan for your marriage, that He would give wisdom and unity to you and your mother and guide your parents as they consider when to begin the search, and that He would be preparing your future wife even now.

We pray together in Jesus Name that the Lord would guard your heart from fear and anxiety and fill you with His peace as we are reminded in Phil 4:6, and that He would lead you to the wife He has for you, for Prov 18:22 tells us he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. We ask Him to keep you in health and strength, to comfort you in this season of waiting, to help you trust His perfect timing and to delight yourself in Him as Psalm 37:4 teaches, knowing that He cares for you and will provide in His best way.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought progress in your family beginning the search or has given you peace and next steps, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still feeling tense and waiting, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
224
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
178
DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom