For God to hear and receive my prayers, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuellove

Humble Prayer Warrior
For God to hear and receive my prayers, that he may forgive me of all of my sins, known and unknown that has lead me to where I am in my life. Forgive me and rid me of all doubts and being discouraged and that he may have mercy on me as I come to his throne to find Grace. For God to give me the strength to keep pushing through my trails and tribulations, For God to create in me a new heart, right spirit and change me into the woman, wife and mother that he wants me to be. To give me the divine ability turn a blind eye to all that is going wrong in my life. Give me the power to be a prayerful woman in everything! For God to renew my faith and fill me beyond measure, make me sensitive to the holy spirit as he guides me, renew my spiritual life and our spiritual relationship. For God to take every thought captive that exult its self against the knowledge of Christ and teach them to beyond his divine purpose. I thank God for all that he has done for me to date and that all that he will continue to do for me. Amen
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
307
Lately I feel like God is not hearing my prayers. I've been wanting a car for work purposes and just yesterday my application was denied. It hurt so much and I started thinking that God just doesn't want me to be happy. I hate feeling like this because He has done so much for me but I really...
Replies
8
Views
194
Dear Lord Father GodPlease hear and receive my prayers in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray and thank you that all the struggles are over for my Beautiful wife ### and I ### after nearly all our sixty and fifty nine years. Father, I pray you pour all your richest blessings and favour to fully...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom