Please hear and receive my prayers in the name of Jesus.

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father GodPlease hear and receive my prayers in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray and thank you that all the struggles are over for my Beautiful wife ### and I ### after nearly all our sixty and fifty nine years. Father, I pray you pour all your richest blessings and favour to fully speedily restore my Beautiful wife ### and I ### so we both fully enjoy perfect excellent healthFather, I pray our beautiful marriage continues to grow blossom shine radiate into an even more beautiful marriage and we enjoy for decades. Father I ask and pray for miracle and for favor on ### that ### will easily win over ### today and I pray ### will finish 8th in the premiership league. Father, I pray and thank you for granting the desires of our hearts, I pray in Jesus's name, amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
heavenly father there is no one like you lord who loves us care us be with us guide us, father we are nothing without you be with us, forgive our sins lord let your name be glorified and praised i ask in jesus precious name .amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you, pouring out my heart and laying my burdens before you. You are the source of healing, provision, and guidance in my life. I ask for your divine intervention in my financial situation. Bring forth opportunities for increase and stability, and open doors of...
Replies
10
Views
547
Dear Lord Father God Please hear and receive my prayers in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray and thank you that all the struggles are over for my Beautiful wife ### and I ### after nearly all our ### and ### years. Father, I pray you pour all your richest blessings and favour to fully...
Replies
3
Views
104
Dear Father in Heaven Hear me Father, in the name of Jesus. Please richly bless all our family members and friends, please directly intercede and fill their minds hearts with your spirits. I pray all our friends and family have kind loving thoughts towards us. I pray for total speedy healing...
Replies
4
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom