For Giveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-8581008

Guest
Lord God, for give me I hurt others' feeling by saying bad words, guide me and teach me to say the right words and to give a good example to others... help me to pray to God for my forgiveness.... in Jesus' name, amen .... God blesses us.
 
Lord, may you forgive this person and cleanse them from all unrighteousness. May you set a watch over their mouth and keep guard at the door of their lips in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
God in Jesus’ name honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless, protect, and cover me with Your Holy Spirit. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment from on high. Protect me and everything that You have blessed me with. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Show me my purpose in life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Use me Lord for Your Glory wherever You may send me. Let me always and forever operate in love. Bless me Lord Jesus to be a blessing. Bless me to walk in my God destiny with power, wisdom, knowledge, and success. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
173
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
260
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom