For exam ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an exam for a government job today. Please pray for God to be with me during the exam, give me wisdom, and memory to answer all the questions and pass this exam. Also pray for my health and safety during the travel to the exam centre which is in a remote place with poor road conditions...
Replies
13
Views
177
Please pray for my FMGE EXAM. IM REALLY WORRIED AND IM WORKING SO HARD EVERYDAY. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
Replies
11
Views
126
Thank you for your prayers regarding the demanding HT auditing exam—it is now completed. I would like to ask for continued intercession as I wait for the results. Please pray that I may have peace of mind and trust that everything will work out for the best. I also pray that my exam performance...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom