For deliverance, please and protection

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's a redacted version of your request: I'm struggling with gambling addiction and I'm in debt and depressed. Further I'm also addicted to ### and ###. Please pray for my total deliverance.
Replies
10
Views
253
Please God protect me from demonic attacks now and always,I accept my deliverance and my healing now,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
203
Please pray for me: that the Lord will deliver me from the evil spirits that torment me and attack my family, and that my family and I will experience a great breakthrough in deliverance in 2026. May I be delivered from every form of madness and filled up with wisdom and discernment in the name...
Replies
8
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,076
Messages
16,818,348
Members
651,167
Latest member
Haloymoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom