For Christians in ### ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

qas

Servant of All
Sisters and brothers in Jesus, keep oray for us, terrorists raped every thing from us.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please provide for every need of the Christians in ###, and restore to them what the terrorists have taken. Bless and protect them. May they have a safe and comfortable place to sleep. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
131
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
77
Pray for the thieving ### Car Dealership located at ### ### ### Dr ###, ### to be miraculously humbled, punished and stopped by God from wrongfully scamming innocent christians who they sell their lemon vehicles to by tricking them since June ###. Pray for Banks and innocent christian customers...
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom