For appointment to see a neurosurgeon for pain...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am having pain in my neck from my last job. Please pray my chiropractor appointment goes well and that no further damage is done. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
172
In Jesus's name, please pray again that this appointment with TIF surgeon is respectful and productive. Please pray this leads to TIF with hernia repair, and I don’t have to undergo BRAVO, which would be dangerous to my lungs.
Replies
12
Views
239
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom