Following Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthinlove

Disciple of Prayer
Dear brothers and sisters,

I have come across the command in Luke 14:33, saying "In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples." I am contemplating how to start carrying this command out. I know that following Jesus will cost me everything, including my most treasured relationships. But those were God's to begin with, not my own. Better it is to lose my life to find true life than to gain the world and lose my soul. But brothers and sisters, pray for me and my fiance. I don't know what will happen to our relationship if I really follow Jesus to the degree that He commands. Please pray that Jesus will give both of us courage to place our entire lives in His hands. Pray that we become His Church, His hands and feet to this broken world. Pray that I am transformed in character to love the least of these. Pray that this will spark a revolution. Pray that I will not doubt or cower out. Thank you for your prayers.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1️⃣ Please pray that I may overcome lust and the bondage of masturbation, and walk in purity and freedom to live a life that pleases God. 2️⃣ Pray that my faith in the Lord will be strengthened, that I may follow Him faithfully, and fulfill His calling and purpose for my life.
Replies
9
Views
234
Please pray for my shattered heart. I wish I could turn back time and never, ever have met him. I went into the relationship so cautiously at the beginning because I didn’t want to get my heart broken. I was scared to fall in love. I was the closest to God I’d ever felt and content, though still...
Replies
11
Views
225
NO MORE LIMOS FOLLOWING ME ### ### ### AND THEM JUST HAVE SEX WITH SUPERSTARS HAVING ALL MY WEDDING AIR THERE TERRIBLE DEMONS DOING DRUGS AT ### GREATLY OR ### OR WHEREVER I TRY TO BE AT HOME. . ### ### ### AND EVERYTHING I DO AND EVERYONE THAT SCREWS THEM FORGETS ME GREATLY O.K. I HAVE HAD IT...
Replies
7
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom