Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sorry, I follow God!

I will expose untruths. Lies are indeed evil and we are not to partake of them but expose them. Not exposing evil, is allowing it to flourish.

Ephesians 5:11​

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Isaiah 5:20​

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Proverbs 8:13​

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

'Follow the science' really means is to Follow the narrative, or basically "Do what you’re told”​

As we are being spoon-fed disinformation, an interesting experiment is being conducted by two willing participants in the province of Alberta, Canada. Alberta refuses to accept natural immunity has an exemption to vaccines, along with many other things.

Participant number one is up to date with his/her vaccine, while participant number. two has not taken any of the vaccines. However participant no.2 did acquire the virus and fought it off with natural immunity.

So the stage is set. A small experiment has been devised to periodically test the pair and ascertain the legitimacy of segregating the natural immune people from the public by refusing to grant them passports. The experiment is in effect examining the natural immunity versus vaccine-acquired immunity. Now the experiment does not address the side effects of the vaccines and it is a small sample, nevertheless... The blood sample was sent to the Mayo clinic.

To date, the testing clearly shows that both are super immune — they both have equal amounts of protection at this point in the experiment, therefore they are effectively the same risk to the public. And yet — only one can go to a work that requires a vaccine passport.
Employers are firing people who are not innoculated, even if they are naturally immune. Nonesense.
Now this experiment is not over. It's second purpose is to see which participant has the stronger immunity in the long run. Will ones immunity start to wane. More data to come.

It was long believe that good science shows natural immunity as being effective but not in recent time. Pseudo science are replacing facts. Media must follow the approved narrative, as healthy people are being segregated and denied access to many places. It is indeed about control!

Ephesians 6:11​

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

I cannot in good conscience not inform you of the truth but take comfort; Jesus has overcome the world.
God wins and we will follow Him to victory!

Expose evil. Scripture says to!

www.rebelnews.com/we_sent_blood_samples_to_the_mayo_clinic_immune_to_covid?utm_campaign=sgr_experiment_11_30_21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel

The operative word you use is 'most' scientists. We do have Christian scientists. But generally speaking you are right. If one opposes Christ then they most certainly have the spirit of anti-Christ. So I believe that science on itself is neither good or evil but those scientists practicing a corrupt version of science are in fact practicing their father's work of disception.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank You Lord for many victories in December: Thank Lord for having the nurse instruct both of my sisters not to take covid boosters; Thank You Lord for letting various independent medical groups investigate the covid vaccine and question its effectiveness as well as citing some dangers with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your leaders are like wolves who tear apart their victims. They actually destroy people’s lives for money. - Ezekiel 22:27 - Okay it's enough! No more hiding. FDA let's see the stats on covid! Take note, this is for real. FDA are trying to hide the Pfizer vaccine data from the public. The FDA...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 Greetings brothers and sisters; May we all share the Light of His Kingdom to all corners of the world. Let us remember our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom