Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sorry, I follow God!

I will expose untruths. Lies are indeed evil and we are not to partake of them but expose them. Not exposing evil, is allowing it to flourish.

Ephesians 5:11​

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Isaiah 5:20​

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Proverbs 8:13​

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

'Follow the science' really means is to Follow the narrative, or basically "Do what you’re told”​

As we are being spoon-fed disinformation, an interesting experiment is being conducted by two willing participants in the province of Alberta, Canada. Alberta refuses to accept natural immunity has an exemption to vaccines, along with many other things.

Participant number one is up to date with his/her vaccine, while participant number. two has not taken any of the vaccines. However participant no.2 did acquire the virus and fought it off with natural immunity.

So the stage is set. A small experiment has been devised to periodically test the pair and ascertain the legitimacy of segregating the natural immune people from the public by refusing to grant them passports. The experiment is in effect examining the natural immunity versus vaccine-acquired immunity. Now the experiment does not address the side effects of the vaccines and it is a small sample, nevertheless... The blood sample was sent to the Mayo clinic.

To date, the testing clearly shows that both are super immune — they both have equal amounts of protection at this point in the experiment, therefore they are effectively the same risk to the public. And yet — only one can go to a work that requires a vaccine passport.
Employers are firing people who are not innoculated, even if they are naturally immune. Nonesense.
Now this experiment is not over. It's second purpose is to see which participant has the stronger immunity in the long run. Will ones immunity start to wane. More data to come.

It was long believe that good science shows natural immunity as being effective but not in recent time. Pseudo science are replacing facts. Media must follow the approved narrative, as healthy people are being segregated and denied access to many places. It is indeed about control!

Ephesians 6:11​

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

I cannot in good conscience not inform you of the truth but take comfort; Jesus has overcome the world.
God wins and we will follow Him to victory!

Expose evil. Scripture says to!

www.rebelnews.com/we_sent_blood_samples_to_the_mayo_clinic_immune_to_covid?utm_campaign=sgr_experiment_11_30_21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel

Fauci and Biden sat on a wall. Fauci and Biden had a great fall. And all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Fauci and Biden back together again.

Isaiah 9:6 “The government will rest on His shoulders” affirms His lordship. This verse looks to a time still future when Christ will reign over a literal, earthly, geopolitical kingdom that encompasses all the kingdoms and governments of the world (cf. Daniel 2:44; Zechariah 14:9 ). In that day, the government of the whole world will rest on His shoulders.

In that day, the government of the whole world will rest on His shoulders. But until that time, His kingdom is in an invisible form (cf. Luke 17:20-21). The Messiah’s rule is over those who trust Him and obey Him as Lord. It’s currently an invisible kingdom, but will one day become visible and universal as His rule extends even over those who do not acknowledge His lordship in their hearts.

“There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace.” In other words, His government and peace will keep expanding and improving. The familiar hymn “Like a River Glorious” accurately speaks of peace that is “perfect, yet it floweth fuller every day, perfect, yet it groweth deeper all the way.”

I look forward to the day when He returns to execute the final political solution that will truly bring world peace. His is the greatest government because it’s ruled by the greatest ruler—the “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.” He is the only hope of mankind.

I also hope the government of your life is on His shoulders, that He rules and reigns even now in your heart. Only then will you experience the growing peace that comes only from the Prince of Peace.--Taken From Grace To You Website

Last edited:
Isaiah 9:6 “The government will rest on His shoulders” affirms His lordship. This verse looks to a time still future when Christ will reign over a literal, earthly, geopolitical kingdom that encompasses all the kingdoms and governments of the world (cf. Daniel 2:44; Zechariah 14:9 ). In that day, the government of the whole world will rest on His shoulders.

In that day, the government of the whole world will rest on His shoulders. But until that time, His kingdom is in an invisible form (cf. Luke 17:20-21). The Messiah’s rule is over those who trust Him and obey Him as Lord. It’s currently an invisible kingdom, but will one day become visible and universal as His rule extends even over those who do not acknowledge His lordship in their hearts.
Praise God sister! He is victorious.
No one really knows when that time will be, but until then we should continue to show people of the evil that is unfolding. John the Baptist is a good example.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
No one really knows when that time will be, but until then we should continue to show people of the evil that is unfolding. John the Baptist is a good example.
Let Us All Pray for Justice, Mercy, and True Peace That Never Ends: Oh Heavenly Father, our hearts are heavy. Some of our hearts are broken and we are tired. God I ask You in Jesus’ name, please give Your children and Your church eyes to see and ears to hear how and where Your Holy Spirit is working in what is going on in our Nation concerning racism, police brutality, and the Covid-19 pandimic/vaccine. God help each of us to see every person the way You see them. God, break our hearts for what breaks Yours. Let us not merely say that we love each other, but show it in our actions. Give us the strength and compassion to mourn with those who mourn and to weep with those who weep. God, let Your justice, righteousness, and love roll and flow from us like rivers of living water that never ends in this Nation. Lord purify our thoughts and hearts and fill us with a genuine hunger for Justice, Mercy, Truth, and True Peace. God let justice and mercy start with me, my home, my family, and my church. God let racism and police brutality stop, and the system that set up systemic racism burn to the grown and die at the roots. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen. –YouVersion–Edited by Encourager Linda Flagg

Let Us All Pray for Justice, Mercy, and True Peace That Never Ends: Oh Heavenly Father, our hearts are heavy. Some of our hearts are broken and we are tired. God I ask You in Jesus’ name, please give Your children and Your church eyes to see and ears to hear how and where Your Holy Spirit is working in what is going on in our Nation concerning racism, police brutality, and the Covid-19 pandimic/vaccine. God help each of us to see every person the way You see them. God, break our hearts for what breaks Yours. Let us not merely say that we love each other, but show it in our actions. Give us the strength and compassion to mourn with those who mourn and to weep with those who weep. God, let Your justice, righteousness, and love roll and flow from us like rivers of living water that never ends in this Nation. Lord purify our thoughts and hearts and fill us with a genuine hunger for Justice, Mercy, Truth, and True Peace. God let justice and mercy start with me, my home, my family, and my church. God let racism and police brutality stop, and the system that set up systemic racism burn to the grown and die at the roots. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen. –YouVersion–Edited by Encourager Linda Flagg
In the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Sorry, I follow God!

I will expose untruths. Lies are indeed evil and we are not to partake of them but expose them. Not exposing evil, is allowing it to flourish.

Ephesians 5:11​

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Isaiah 5:20​

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Proverbs 8:13​

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

'Follow the science' really means is to Follow the narrative, or basically "Do what you’re told”​

As we are being spoon-fed disinformation, an interesting experiment is being conducted by two willing participants in the province of Alberta, Canada. Alberta refuses to accept natural immunity has an exemption to vaccines, along with many other things.

Participant number one is up to date with his/her vaccine, while participant number. two has not taken any of the vaccines. However participant no.2 did acquire the virus and fought it off with natural immunity.

So the stage is set. A small experiment has been devised to periodically test the pair and ascertain the legitimacy of segregating the natural immune people from the public by refusing to grant them passports. The experiment is in effect examining the natural immunity versus vaccine-acquired immunity. Now the experiment does not address the side effects of the vaccines and it is a small sample, nevertheless... The blood sample was sent to the Mayo clinic.

To date, the testing clearly shows that both are super immune — they both have equal amounts of protection at this point in the experiment, therefore they are effectively the same risk to the public. And yet — only one can go to a work that requires a vaccine passport.
Employers are firing people who are not innoculated, even if they are naturally immune. Nonesense.
Now this experiment is not over. It's second purpose is to see which participant has the stronger immunity in the long run. Will ones immunity start to wane. More data to come.

It was long believe that good science shows natural immunity as being effective but not in recent time. Pseudo science are replacing facts. Media must follow the approved narrative, as healthy people are being segregated and denied access to many places. It is indeed about control!

Ephesians 6:11​

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

I cannot in good conscience not inform you of the truth but take comfort; Jesus has overcome the world.
God wins and we will follow Him to victory!

Expose evil. Scripture says to!

www.rebelnews.com/we_sent_blood_samples_to_the_mayo_clinic_immune_to_covid?utm_campaign=sgr_experiment_11_30_21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel
Follow the Lord all the way to heaven. Mans wisdom will perish in time just as a cloud appears for a while, then we see them no more. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, lean not unto thine understanding. Wonderful advise coming from heaven. In your way acknowledge the Lord. Fast and pray before the Lord so you may be heal. I am praying for Canada for the arrival of the new Virus called Omicron who is highly transmissible, easily spreads from person to person. Fast and pray before the Lord to send healing and mercy on everyone who has gotten it yet. Protect us o Lord, save the souls of those infected and be with all our children. For You o Lord are glorious and worthy to be praised, the Lamb upon the throne who has the power to stop any spread of any desease in the world. We love You, we praise You, we adore Your holy name now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

Thank You Lord for many victories in December: Thank Lord for having the nurse instruct both of my sisters not to take covid boosters; Thank You Lord for letting various independent medical groups investigate the covid vaccine and question its effectiveness as well as citing some dangers with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your leaders are like wolves who tear apart their victims. They actually destroy people’s lives for money. - Ezekiel 22:27 - Okay it's enough! No more hiding. FDA let's see the stats on covid! Take note, this is for real. FDA are trying to hide the Pfizer vaccine data from the public. The FDA...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 Greetings brothers and sisters; May we all share the Light of His Kingdom to all corners of the world. Let us remember our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom