Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sorry, I follow God!

I will expose untruths. Lies are indeed evil and we are not to partake of them but expose them. Not exposing evil, is allowing it to flourish.

Ephesians 5:11​

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Isaiah 5:20​

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Proverbs 8:13​

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

'Follow the science' really means is to Follow the narrative, or basically "Do what you’re told”​

As we are being spoon-fed disinformation, an interesting experiment is being conducted by two willing participants in the province of Alberta, Canada. Alberta refuses to accept natural immunity has an exemption to vaccines, along with many other things.

Participant number one is up to date with his/her vaccine, while participant number. two has not taken any of the vaccines. However participant no.2 did acquire the virus and fought it off with natural immunity.

So the stage is set. A small experiment has been devised to periodically test the pair and ascertain the legitimacy of segregating the natural immune people from the public by refusing to grant them passports. The experiment is in effect examining the natural immunity versus vaccine-acquired immunity. Now the experiment does not address the side effects of the vaccines and it is a small sample, nevertheless... The blood sample was sent to the Mayo clinic.

To date, the testing clearly shows that both are super immune — they both have equal amounts of protection at this point in the experiment, therefore they are effectively the same risk to the public. And yet — only one can go to a work that requires a vaccine passport.
Employers are firing people who are not innoculated, even if they are naturally immune. Nonesense.
Now this experiment is not over. It's second purpose is to see which participant has the stronger immunity in the long run. Will ones immunity start to wane. More data to come.

It was long believe that good science shows natural immunity as being effective but not in recent time. Pseudo science are replacing facts. Media must follow the approved narrative, as healthy people are being segregated and denied access to many places. It is indeed about control!

Ephesians 6:11​

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

I cannot in good conscience not inform you of the truth but take comfort; Jesus has overcome the world.
God wins and we will follow Him to victory!

Expose evil. Scripture says to!

www.rebelnews.com/we_sent_blood_samples_to_the_mayo_clinic_immune_to_covid?utm_campaign=sgr_experiment_11_30_21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel

Follow the Lord all the way to heaven. Mans wisdom will perish in time just as a cloud appears for a while, then we see them no more. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, lean not unto thine understanding. Wonderful advise coming from heaven. In your way acknowledge the Lord. Fast and pray before the Lord so you may be heal. I am praying for Canada for the arrival of the new Virus called Omicron who is highly transmissible, easily spreads from person to person. Fast and pray before the Lord to send healing and mercy on everyone who has gotten it yet. Protect us o Lord, save the souls of those infected and be with all our children. For You o Lord are glorious and worthy to be praised, the Lamb upon the throne who has the power to stop any spread of any desease in the world. We love You, we praise You, we adore Your holy name now and forever more. Amen
Amen. I pray for faith to abound, peace to surround, and God's Love to pour down on all persons, all leaders, and all nations, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray.

So very well said. It is indeed our duty as Christians to expose lies and deceit and evil. I'm not good in my mind to research much I am battling a lot of demons because of my evil lifestyle before Jesus reached out to me and I really appreciate you all going to this effort to enlighten us. May God bless you we know the Truth will prevail, as it is written.

So very well said. It is indeed our duty as Christians to expose lies and deceit and evil. I'm not good in my mind to research much I am battling a lot of demons because of my evil lifestyle before Jesus reached out to me and I really appreciate you all going to this effort to enlighten us. May God bless you we know the Truth will prevail, as it is written.
God bless you.
❤❤❤

In the UK, the government admits that the mortality rate among the vaccinated is the same as for the unvaccinated, 3%.
It shows that the vaccines have no (positive) effect.

What works is to isolate, and Western governments oppose it:
  • Ireland closed schools, universities, etc. in summer 2020. England didn't.
  • Ireland had lost 5000 people to COVID by summer 2021.
  • England (twice the size) had lost more than 100,000 people in the same period to COVID.
Reaction? Ireland reopened its schools and universities, and the UK pushed for more work places to stop the work from home scheme just as winter is coming. Something wrong in the science department as well.

In the UK, the government admits that the mortality rate among the vaccinated is the same as for the unvaccinated, 3%.
It shows that the vaccines have no (positive) effect.

What works is to isolate, and Western governments oppose it:
  • Ireland closed schools, universities, etc. in summer 2020. England didn't.
  • Ireland had lost 5000 people to COVID by summer 2021.
  • England (twice the size) had lost more than 100,000 people in the same period to COVID.
Reaction? Ireland reopened its schools and universities, and the UK pushed for more work places to stop the work from home scheme just as winter is coming. Something wrong in the science department as well.
Have mercy Lord.
Thank you Mischa for sharing.
❤❤❤

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It's the spirit of antichrist, because they deny Christ. Most scientists don't believe in god not believe Christ was real, therefore by biblical definition they are.
As it says for many are already come. but if they deny Christ is the son of God deny his death and deny his resurrection, they by that definition that is found in the bible antichrist or the spirit of.
scripture also says something about science. although small but it says falsely called science.

1 John 4:3​

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

1 Timothy 6:20​

I guess it doesn't say all I said there as well but still most scientist's don't believe in God they believe we all evolved and we didn't.

“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:”
I guess falsely so called not called so.
Besides science isn't of god it was taught to us before the flood from the fallen angels that when they mated with women their offspring was Giants. In the Book of Enoch is says one of the fallen Angels taught cutting of roots that leads to medicine which leads to science! Which is why we have so much dependency on Big pharma. Which is also part of what the mark of the beast is. We need to try and wean off of Meds.

Similar Requests

Thank You Lord for many victories in December: Thank Lord for having the nurse instruct both of my sisters not to take covid boosters; Thank You Lord for letting various independent medical groups investigate the covid vaccine and question its effectiveness as well as citing some dangers with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your leaders are like wolves who tear apart their victims. They actually destroy people’s lives for money. - Ezekiel 22:27 - Okay it's enough! No more hiding. FDA let's see the stats on covid! Take note, this is for real. FDA are trying to hide the Pfizer vaccine data from the public. The FDA...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 Greetings brothers and sisters; May we all share the Light of His Kingdom to all corners of the world. Let us remember our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom