Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
First I want to thank God for my lives and everything He has done for me, what He has not done for me and what He is about to do for me, I ask for your forgiveness and your mercy upon me, Lord Jesus, you can see my heart and you know what is buried in my heart, I seek for your help and I want...
Replies
7
Views
353
First I want to thank God for yesterday, my boyfriend was asked to pick up something at his ex wife’s house and he chose our relationship and peace over going but he did not tell his son he was not going to his mom’s house to pick up what he asked him to do. So today my prayer is that my...
Replies
6
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom