First I want to thank God for all the blessings in###

mshatt

Disciple of Prayer
First I want to thank God for all the blessings in my life and for ALWAYS being there for me and my family. Times are tough right now...but He is holding us up. We lost our home...no job...no money...but He is providing...food...a roof over our heads...each other...that's all we need. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for us.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
174
First I want to thank God for my lives and everything He has done for me, what He has not done for me and what He is about to do for me, I ask for your forgiveness and your mercy upon me, Lord Jesus, you can see my heart and you know what is buried in my heart, I seek for your help and I want...
Replies
7
Views
355
First I want to Thank Jesus for another day and I'm asking that you pray for me, for God to Bless me with a husband, I never been married, relationships weren't good may God Almighty will be done in Jesus name Amen and Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
6
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom