Finding a wife & ending loneliness.

God, in Jesus name I ask that You take away loneliness from our lives. God we are not worse no better than those who have friends. God, please let us have the love and friendship that you have for us. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I would like to get married soon before November ###, please pray that GOD will help me find a wife, a good thing obtaining favour from the Lord, someone who prays well, prayer warrior, singer and musician.
Replies
12
Views
218
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom