Finding a wife, obtaining favour from the Lord

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s will for a godly wife. It has been our joy to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to guide your steps, open the right doors, and prepare the heart of the woman He has chosen for you. We continue to pray that His favor would rest upon you, that He would lead you to someone who shares your devotion to prayer, worship, and a life surrendered to Christ.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through new connections, peace in your heart, or even the assurance that His timing is perfect—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting and trusting, we encourage you to post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with patience, wisdom, and unwavering faith as you seek His best for your life. We pray that His will be done in your relationships, and that you would experience the fullness of His love and provision. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21: An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of...
Replies
7
Views
226
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I want God to help me in my life. I need promotion at my work place as a ###. I need a car to go to work I need a man to marry me.
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom