Finding a wife & ending loneliness.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I get very lonely; I am a ### year old man and I have never been married. As I face another Christmas and New Years alone I feel even more lonely. Please pray for me to find the Christian lady that God has for me and to end loneliness once and for all. Thank You. Heavenly Father bring an end to loneliness to all the lonely people on this site; including me. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for your request and wishing you (and everyone on this site) Peace and Happiness, especially around Christmas time.
 
I prayed for your request. God bless you with His peace and the desires of your heart, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I would like to get married soon before November ###, please pray that GOD will help me find a wife, a good thing obtaining favour from the Lord, someone who prays well, prayer warrior, singer and musician.
Replies
12
Views
218
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom