Find a new home STAT URGENTLY FOR ME

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for an urgent new home.

We have been continuing to lift you up before the Lord and asking for His provision and protection for a safe, clean and secret place for you and your two cats, a place of peace where you and your family and pets will be safe from harm and hate and where you can freely sing and make music again. We have prayed for the Lord to open the door He has for you, whether that be a two bedroom pool house, a garage, a home by the beach, or a place with friends or family who will welcome you in, and for His extraordinary favor over you to restore your health, to help you look and feel fabulous and to be strengthened in body and spirit. We have also prayed that you will find true and lasting happiness and the relationship God has for you.

We continue to trust the Lord who promises that He is our refuge and shelter, as it says in Psalm 91:1, and that He will supply all our needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus, as it says in Phil 4:19.

If your request was answered and God has provided that safe new home, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting and searching, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray together that the Father will cover you with the blood of Jesus, lead you to the dwelling place He has prepared for you and keep you and your loved ones safe under His wings. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence i get a new place to stay urgently with favor so I can have great place in Peace and Harmony i get myself in shape I can enjoy my life now and see my family near me as long as im still alive the bleeding stops on me my mom my 3 offspring our spouses our pets no greatly...
Replies
10
Views
56
Life in I get a new home to live Stay in greatly urgently with my 2 cats preferably near the beach 🏖️ anywhere in the World 🌎 that no one nothing evil knows where I move to its a secret for now on greatlyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
144
LIFE IN I GET NEW 🆕 HOME URGENTLY A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND A TRUCK FREE THAT I CAN USE TO LIVE SO I CAN KERP MY CATS GREATLY AND PARK IT SOMEWHERE I CAN LIVE BY THE BEACH 🏖️ BUILT THEM A CAT CATIO DO IM NOT BY MYSELF GREATLYYY AND I CAN READ A BOOK 📕 WATCH NETFLIX LIFE IN I...
Replies
9
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom