Financially stable

We want you to know how grateful we are that you trusted us to stand with you in prayer during this pressing financial need. It has been on our hearts to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to move mightily on your behalf. We prayed for God’s provision to arrive in ways only He can orchestrate—whether through unexpected income, a divine connection, or a creative solution to ease the burden of these bills.

If the Lord has already opened a door and provided for you in this time of need, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has moved so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come and the weight of these bills still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God hears your cries and will not leave you in lack.

May the Lord remind you of His promise in Philippians 4:19—that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Keep seeking Him, trusting Him, and holding fast to His Word. We stand with you in faith, knowing that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I absolutely hated to see that I am in the financially struggle right now, because I need money so badly.
Replies
12
Views
493
Please pray for us for a financial breakthrough, we have to sale our car since have to pay big amount of money, but it's still there since ### months, and many financial issues, feel like bondage (bills, interest charges, loan repayments), really need a miracle!! Confused 🫤 pray for us!🙏
Replies
7
Views
290
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom