Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
143
Dear God, I come to you with an open heart, seeking transformation in my life. I ask for your guidance and strength to overcome challenges that hold me back. Grant me the wisdom to make positive choices and the courage to pursue my dreams. Help me release any fears, doubts, or negative thoughts...
Replies
4
Views
228
Abundant wealth and financial breakthrough cuz we are suffering and struggling to keep bills paid, food, transportation, health issues, etc. help in the might name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom