Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
131
FINANCIAL HELPS FatherGod HELPS ### Family, always have the Funds to Pay, Rent, Electric , Gas, for food and Clothing, Etc. for Every month, that we have money and Enough left over, Using our Money Wisely, with your Guidance and Wisdom FatherGod, as a Husband HELPS all l can Do? FatherGod helps...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray that ### will be home by ###. He needs ###. By Friday of ###. I have no where to get the ###. I was going to get some scratch off to try to win the money. We’ve tried to get the money before but it never works out. Please pray for a miracle by Friday.
Replies
10
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom