Financial

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
A person has promised to give me money Today he said he will call me please pray that he calls and gives me the money I ask in Jesus name ###
We pray for this according to God's perfect will in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
68
Dear Pastor/Prayer Team, I am writing this email in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with great respect, seeking your prayers and support during a very difficult time in my life. About two years ago, my fiancé and I lent a significant amount of money to one of my close friends from my...
Replies
12
Views
304
Please pray that ### will be home by ###. He needs ###. By Friday of ###. I have no where to get the ###. I was going to get some scratch off to try to win the money. We’ve tried to get the money before but it never works out. Please pray for a miracle by Friday.
Replies
10
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom