Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
357
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
119
Struggling with two debts totaling sixteen thousand five hundred dollars. I confess I was not wise when I incurred these debts and stepped into these debts out of desperation. These debts cause anxiety, worry, and sadness every day. They are keeping me from financial freedom, limiting my ability...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom