Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Prayer Warriors,

I am suffering with serious depression from many years. My only healing hope is Jesus and I am surrounded with full debts without a job or business. I need a serious spiritual/financial breakthrough.
 
Dear Prayer Warriors,

I am suffering with serious depression from many years. My only healing hope is Jesus and I am surrounded with full debts without no job or business. I needed serious spiritual/financial breakthrough.

Finances:​

If you are unemployed—ask God for seed money—when it comes, give into His Kingdom. It will multiply and jobs will appear. God provides seeds.
​

I needed money 40 years ago and God had me give him my last $1000. I was completely broke for about 2 hours then over a few months God got me a job that lasted 30 years. I have tithed ever since. I will be praying for you.
​

You are God's child and He loves you. He says all things are possible to those who believe. God has a very detailed plan to make you financially successful. Here are some scriptures to guide you on your journey to financial success.
​

​

3John 1:2​

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
​

​

Philippians 4:19​

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
​

​

Prov.10:22​

The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
​

​

Also, God says you have to sow before you can reap. When you give into God's kingdom, He says He will give back to you more than you gave. A farmer plants a seed and it produces a stalk of up to 100 seeds in return. If you begin giving to God—you are planting a seed and God will honor that by giving back to you. Here are scriptures on sowing.
​

​

Luke 6:38​

38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.
​

​

Galatians 6:7-9​

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you do not have money to sow into God's kingdom, He says He will provide you with the seed money. When you get it, don't spend it; plant it into God's kingdom and watch for the harvest that God will send. He promises up to a 100-fold return. That means you give $1 and God gives you back $100. I will be praying for you.

2Cor.9:10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

Proverbs 3:9–10: Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
​

Job 22:21: “Submit to God and be at peace with Him; in this way prosperity will come to you.

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

God says that if two people agree in prayer, He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have made bad financial decisions, I lost job and I struggle to get financial assistance. I am sinking in debts and this affects my marriage. I.am looking for destiny helpers or sponsors to start a business
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
186
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom