financial

vacious

Disciple of Prayer
Lord asking u to approved my disability and pray for my son to make right choices to be whst he want in life also healing his ### in his sickness.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
169
I'm in a huge financial bind. I have an appointment tomorrow to get help on my rent and back rent. I need the money to come through this week to get caught up. I face eviction. I have a disabled person in my household and I have to take care of them. I need favor.
Replies
11
Views
155
Hi there, it’s been awhile, we are still struggling to stay a float in the waters of financial disaster. Thankful for each day that God gets us through. Continue to kept us in prayer as this coming week could be a big one. We have a call with ### and are hiring a lawyer to fight our case...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom