Financial

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kulzu

Guest
i pray for financial help and for more buyers amen
 
Father you said that you would provide all of ### needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Father in Deuteronomy you said that anything a righteous man touches would prosper. You said if we acknowledge you and all of ### always that you would direct our path. I pray that you would anoint his hands and bless his business. I pray in the name of Jesus that you would bring qualified buyers from the North, South, East, and West. I pray that you would remove every obstacle preventing this business from being blessed. I plead the blood of Jesus over your servant and everything that pertains to him. I pray that you would ring for the finances that he may be able to take care of his financial obligations. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of a new job. Im struggling financially still. I need a new vehicle and to be able to finance it.
Replies
11
Views
127
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for every opportunity You provide. Bless my hands with productivity, excellence, and creativity. Give me wisdom for financial development, business growth, investment, and responsible stewardship. Remove distractions and strengthen my discipline. Help me create...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom