Financial

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pcapupus

Guest
That all our green card applications be approved;

That we will pay off all my debts especially to ###, credit cards, ###, ###, ###, and all other;

That my husband and I will receive excellent mark on his observation every school year;

We will have good relationships with everybody, especially with our creditors, friends, and at work;

That our kids will be healthy and all our relatives;

That we will receive more financial blessings and have financial freedom;

That we will jackpot in the lottery;

That I will have 5th/6th assignment;

That I will get job on early back to ###;

Successful surgery of ###.
 
Father, please bless this family and give them rewarding jobs. Please, give them health and good relationships with all. Please Father, help them to be debt-free and grow in their faith. Bless this family Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, you desire that we prosper in all things and have good health even as our souls prosper. I declare a financial breakthrough in this family. May you pay all their debts and grant them good health in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Father I list the many needs of this family before your throne. I pray that you would provide all of their needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I pray that you would grant favor to this family according to your perfect and divine will. Have your way in each and every one of these lives. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
162
Lord I am asking for immediate financial break through in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
226
I'm currently dealing with a few issues that I need a lot of prayer for. I'm unemployed and struggling with the government money I am receiving. I am also dealing with a few other financial issues. And my cat is going through a dental issue that we need prayer for as well.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom