Financial struggle

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been working year on year and I can't buy myself nothing please pray this will in the name of Jesus. Ordel ###
Replies
11
Views
74
God, I am in financial struggle that no one knows and imagine. I carry it for too long that I almost give up. Grant me guidance and solution, bless me with financial miracle and break all the poverty curses. I ask you in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
146
Today I want to pray for my ### who are struggling for money. They are owed money from their employer for many years of work, they are denying to pay. They have worked very hard without missing a day and yet they are denied their honest payment. I pray that their years of financial struggle get...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,377
Messages
16,787,593
Members
648,954
Latest member
Aeroelmoinmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom