Financial Stability

  • Thread starter Thread starter cat5dog1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cat5dog1

Guest
Please pray that we are blessed with financial stability.
 
Lord touch this family and supply all their needs....In the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Dear God help us all that need financial stability and miracles that only you can bring and grant us...AMEN
 
Dear ###, May God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit be with you, to guide you.
 
Thank you all who have prayed for me. My husband is self-employed in the construction industry for over 20 years. The last couple have been very hard on us. We are deeply in debt due to drawing on credit cards to live in hopes that the economy would turn around soon. I am trying very hard to believe that God will take care of us. Yes, I have seen signs of His help. We are still in our home and still have food to eat. I thought this all happened because I took what I had for granted but have become very appreciative when I almost lost it all. I used to pray for someone to call with a job for our business and the phone would ring. Now that isn't happening. Yes, we do have jobs scheduled but they keep getting postponed and we need to pay our bills now. We have customers who owe us money but they aren't paying. I pray for direction and can't seem to figure out what it is. I have never prayed so much in all my life as I have these past few months.

Dear God, Thank you for my new friends who have prayed for me. Please bless them for their compassion and kindness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, please bless their finance be in stable. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
127
FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
182
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom