Financial problem

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today i went to bank to apply for loan since i have so many debt to pay. There is no other option only option left is bank. So when i went there my loan got rejected. I can't just imagine what I'll do i was expecting to loan only. From where I'll pay i have lot's of money to pay this august...
Replies
12
Views
191
Myself ###, son to Late ###, my father passed away last week on ### and I could not do much to save his life. He was suffering from pain and I did not have the money to take him to hospital. Though on ### Friday he arranged some money and went to give blood for testing at a hospital. The next...
Replies
11
Views
477
I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
10
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom