Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Pray that every path to financial breakthrough that is for my highest good—whatever form it takes—comes swiftly and clearly.”
Replies
6
Views
255
My husband passed away in May this year. I am not myself. I have detached myself from everyone around me. I am struggling financially. I can't pay all my debt - house rent, municipal account, can't buy groceries. I need a miracle in finding a place to live as the house I am staying in, I can't...
Replies
3
Views
205
Please pray for me and my family. I have been unemployed for 18 months and am unable to provide for me and my two young grandsons. Unemployment ran out and I don't have any money to pay my bills, and I don't want to lose my house. My husband is ill and is living in a long-term facility and is...
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom