Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
131
I'm in a daily battle atm, to simply afford my bills and to rent a place to stay. Pray God now provides mighty financial provision for me to pay my bills, our loan, the driving fines and storage where most of our belongings are stored. Urgently. We don't want my partners financial and credit...
Replies
12
Views
292
Father, I thank you for sustaining me this far. I'm standing in agreement you will bring an employment opportunity to me very soon and they will extend an offer of employment. Your time is always so perfect. Father, I have so many past due bills and almost a month late on my rent. Please bring a...
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom