Financial Miracle Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
I am really being tested lately, and I am a strong Christian person who is being pushed past my limits!! Since Dec. 2011 I've been looking for full-time work with benefits in ###, ###. I have been cleaning and organizing houses for the past few months. My part-time work has really slowed down. I only worked 3 days in the month of January. I desperately need to be working every day this week and coming weeks including - babysitting/cleaning/organizing!!! I need to be interviewing for full-time work with benefits in ###, ### this week also. I DESPERATELY NEED TO BE WORKING FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN ###, ### ASAP. Work is coming!!! Money is coming!!!!

I now have numerous financial deadlines looming over my head, and $###.### in the bank. These are the following financial deadlines looming over my head: Hair cut (Due 2/18), Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/7 before midnight), Car Tag $### or $###.## (No Later than Due 1/31 - Grace Period ends 2/10), Credit One $### (Due 2/5), Geico Car Insurance $###.## (Due 2/6), Rent $### (Due 2/5), ECUA $### (Due 2/6 before 5 pm), Merrick Bank $### (Due 2/12), & Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/21).

DEAR LORD I HONESTLY AM NOT ABLE TO HANDLE ANYMORE STRESS!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE PROVIDE THE FUNDS NECESSARY IMMEDIATELY TO SPARE ME AND SAVE ME FROM BEING HOMELESS & UTILITIES TURNED OFF!!! I HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL MEANS OF COMING UP WITH THE FUNDS THROUGH MY FAMILY!!!


PLEASE HAVE MY VINTAGE DRESSER SELL OF THE INTERNET TOMORROW!!! PLEASE HAVE ME WORKING TOMORROW!!! I BELIEVE THAT THE CALLS AND EMAILS ARE COMING IN AS WE SPEAK!!!!


Please continue to strengthen me through your strength Lord!!! Please give me ABOVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! I BELIEVE AND TRUST THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING ALL OF MY NEEDS AS WE SPEAK!!! I AM THANKFUL FOR WORKING TODAY AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING ALL DAY TOMORROW!!! I am Thankful for everything you have done for me!!!


Sincerely,

###

 
Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. I have prayed for this in Jesus name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sins and wrongdoings. I need a financial miracle right now so I do not lose my apartment and my elderly mother is not on the streets. Please lead me to the resources and abundance I need for this situation because I am scared but trying to keep it...
Replies
11
Views
118
Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
150
Praying for a financial miracle for our son starting his business and barely making it. He works so hard please God bless him with a financial miracle. He moved back home as he is struggling and tried to work 2 jobs plus run his business but he couldn't manage all 3. Please God show me you're...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom