Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, forgive me I am a sinner. Have mercy on me. Lord I thank you for all my answered prayers, Full Glory to God in the highest.
Lord Jesus I prayer here tonight for ### and me to be financially debt free this year.
I pray that a hedge of Jesus's Angels surround our marriage and we are annointed with the blood of Jesus.
Holy Spirit I call upon you to free us of all our financial debts in the mighty name of Jesus.
Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###...forgive his sins and lead him into salvation...Release him from his Financial Problems...and Restore him back to a good situation...Fulfill his needs Lord..as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer and hearer of God’s Word.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
360
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray I can get financial help. The stress level is immense. I want to be an example for Jesus. Please pray that the Lord Jesus will help me.
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom