Financial Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus have mercy on me I am a sinner. Full Glory to God for answering my prayers. Heavenly Father my husband and I pray to be financial debt free this year through the holy spirit of the Mighty Jesus. Lord I pray that all demonic, satanic and negative forces hindering our claim to be financial debt free be taken out of the equation now in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us. Deliver us. Protect us. Keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Father, in the midst of rainbow’s trial may the problem at hand not be the single focus of their prayers. Help them to seek You for godly understanding and patience, guidance and endurance, so that their lives are spiritually maturing in the process of waiting upon You to answer their prayers. May seeking You be their primary focus in fulfillment of Christ’s command in Matthew 6:33, “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto You.” In His precious name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless the family with wisdom and teaching. Please help them to manage their finance in full responsibility. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
rainbow I want to say this prayer for U:

Our Heavenly Father,

I Come before you today to ask for

a financial blessing to improve ### life.

Her faith keep her strong,

and she know you will provide for her

and the people she love.

She do not seek a large sum of money.

She do not trouble you for unneeded comforts

or luxury. I only ask for enough money

to relieve her financial woes and ease this stress.

Give her the means to do your work,

and spread your Love. I know that she have so much

to give, if only she were allowed the chance.

In your name I pray, Amen
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
357
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray I can get financial help. The stress level is immense. I want to be an example for Jesus. Please pray that the Lord Jesus will help me.
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom