Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
84
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
80
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom