Empath

Servant
I really need freedom. Freedom from fear, worry, sadness. I need major financial freedom. I’ve been basically working full time since I’m 15. I am now ### & feel I have nothing to show for it. Evil people stuck their dirty paws into my wallet & put me in financial ruin & laughed about it. I’m a hard working single mom. Financial freedom is needed ASAP! Stay well everyone ❤️
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I really need freedom. Freedom from fear, worry, sadness. I need major financial freedom. I’ve been basically working full time since I’m 15. I am now ### & feel I have nothing to show for it. Evil people stuck their dirty paws into my wallet & put me in financial ruin & laughed about it. I’m a hard working single mom. Financial freedom is needed ASAP! Stay well everyone ❤

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.















I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I’m very sorry to hear about the challenges you’ve faced, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for you according to His perfect will and help you experience His peace, comfort and strength in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
81
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
80
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom