Financial crisis

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf during this financial crisis and after the loss of your job. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for another sponsorship role soon.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and ask Him to provide for your financial needs and to open the right door for employment according to His perfect will and timing. We cling to the promise in Phil 4:19 that our God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus and to the assurance in Jer 29:11 that He knows the plans He has for you.

If your request was answered and God has provided a new sponsorship role or has brought provision and peace in your financial situation, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you.

If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for that sponsorship provision, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that the Lord will grant you peace while you wait, give you favor with those who can offer sponsorship, and guide your steps to the opportunity He has prepared for you. We pray this in Jesus Name. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this year, I worked extremely hard and had almost earned enough to cover all of my living expenses for the entire year. But in mid-August, when I was exhausted and not in a good mental state, I made a mistake and unfortunately lost it all. I originally thought I had lost only about...
Replies
12
Views
128
I am currently in an extreme debt of arrears at my banking institution and other private lenders,hence the reason i am kindly and humbly asking for urgent miracle prayers to open doors and create opportunities for me to get through this drastic financial crisis. I am desperately in need of...
Replies
11
Views
127
Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,808
Messages
16,815,236
Members
651,023
Latest member
Swiumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom