Financial burden

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
178
My name is ### and I have been suffering financial hardships. My car is broken down and can't afford to fix. Facing eviction, is currently behind on rent and utilities, suffering financially, hard time with employment, no transportation, etc. Need of prayer for financial stability, for...
Replies
10
Views
171
Recently, I have been overwhelmed by various pressures in life, especially financial stress. My mother-in-law is suffering from dementia and is unable to care for herself, so we have to hire a caregiver to look after her. My own mother has had a stroke and has also been diagnosed with cancer. My...
Replies
8
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom