Financial burden

My name is ### and I have been suffering financial hardships. My car is broken down and can't afford to fix. Facing eviction, is currently behind on rent and utilities, suffering financially, hard time with employment, no transportation, etc. Need of prayer for financial stability, for transportation, freedom from the eviction, freedom from this financial burden, etc.
Praying for you. These verses will bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
168
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
199
Recently, I have been overwhelmed by various pressures in life, especially financial stress. My mother-in-law is suffering from dementia and is unable to care for herself, so we have to hire a caregiver to look after her. My own mother has had a stroke and has also been diagnosed with cancer. My...
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom