Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter tls777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tls777

Guest
Dear Friends,

Please pray for me and my daughter. I am a single mother and currently unemployed. I am not able to pay all of my bills and if I don't make my car payment I could be in danger of losing my car. Please pray that I am able to make that payment. Also I am currently unable to buy food for me and my daughter. I am also facing brain surgery to remove a benign (thank God) tumor. Please pray for us for God's divine healing and provision among us. I am believing. Thank you!!
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray This Prayer Again… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
*praying for you*

I know what it's like to not be able to pay bills or buy food for your kids. :( (I'm in that situation right now.)

Have faith that your surgery will go well and that things will work out for you financially.

God bless. :)
 
Lord Jesus I pray for a financial breakthrough for ### and her daughter bless her with the money to pay all her bills and car payment you know all things Lord and we trust in you. Also I pray for her health that you be healed in Jesus name and return to what God has called you to do being a good mother and bringing up your daughter in the Lord, Love
 
Father God, please help this mother and daughter. Please send them provision and contentment in all things. Lord, please send your son, Jesus to be with them. Thank you, In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
192
Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom