Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
312
I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom