Financial breakthrough

Wethamth

Disciple of Prayer
I need an urgent financial prayer in my life. My business and career have fallen; I can no longer pay my rent and fees for my younger ones. Debt is all around. Please believers pray for me.
 
Word of God says My Grace is sufficient for thee
God remember this person n Bless him Financially let Blessing Doors be Opened for him let poverty GO Out of his life n be Filled with Prosperity n let all his debts be Cleared in Jesus Name Amen
 
In 1 John 5:14 KJV
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us”

Dear Heavenly Father,🕊

May your divine will and blessing through Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior as promised will quench our needs on behalf of your beloved.

We ask that you'll intervene and make way for this request according to your perfect love in Jesus' name.

I praise you that you are my Provider!

Thank you for providing and meeting ALL my needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Today I ask for wisdom over my finances, for supernatural favor over my fiancé's, and for increased channels of blessing. Please give me ideas and open doors that no one can close, and close the wrong doors.

I pray for and thank you in advance that I will always have more than enough.

Thank you that you are blessing me so that I can be a blessing to others.

In Jesus’ name, Amen
 
Word of God says My Grace is sufficient for thee
God remember this person n Bless him Financially let Blessing Doors be Opened for him let poverty GO Out of his life n be Filled with Prosperity n let all his debts be Cleared in Jesus Name Amen
Amen and Amen
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I know it’s not easy to go through financial difficulty. I just said prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless the work of your hands, provide for your needs, and take care of everything that concerns you. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Grace and peace to you!
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I know it’s not easy to go through financial difficulty. I just said prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless the work of your hands, provide for your needs, and take care of everything that concerns you. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Grace and peace to you!
Amen dear God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom