Financial breakthrough new job opportunities in other ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings everyone, I pray you are all well. In the name of Jesus, may you be filled with peace, strength, and blessings. I need prayer for my mom all is well for her but she has not been very busy often, it’s been a month she’s barely had any clients in this whole entire month of April she’s...
Replies
13
Views
393
Shalom. I'm ### from ###. Please pray for me..for new job opportunities
Replies
7
Views
235
I lost my job recently, but maybe it was all in God’s plan for it to happen. So I pray that God will open a new door for me with a better job offer than the one previously. Thank you for all your prayers! I hope that I can pray for you fellow Jesus followers as well!
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom