Financial blessings

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We may make plans but it is God's purposes and plans that will prevail. And that is a good thing because we might miss out on the goodness of God if we just stick to our own plans. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give...
Replies
9
Views
40
I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
230
Earlier I had posted about a praise Report that the new one temporary judge had allowed the property owners attorneys a continuance for January for attorneys fees and costs, what I didn't know, is that they can still collect back rent or attempt to do so, which would make no sense since I...
Replies
11
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom