Financial blessing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

hopefull

Prayer Partner
My daughter is 6 months old and every since she was born, I've been having issues with my back. I had an epidural and a spinal tap so the pain just shifts from day to day. I had a blood patch done thinking that I had a spinal headache, turns out I had pre-eclampsia. I'm still dealing with the headaches. I'm not sure if I have blood clots in my back from the blood patch. I had an x-ray done on December 3rd which my doctor didn't find anything, but the pain still remains. I've been missing days of work due to this issue, so my bills are all behind plus medical bills, and car note. I'm in need of a financial blessing just to ease the stress of knowing that I can't do it by myself. I received a DTE shutoff notice for $224 which needs to be paid by January 5th. I just don't know what else to do. Please pray for me thank you in advance in the name of Jesus amen.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5

Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayers answered!!! Just wanted to give an update on my employment situation. I've applied with several different trucking companies. I almost gave up on the job I really wanted because of the earning potential. Then, lo and behold, the company sent me an email! I got to do a phone interview, I...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I would appreciate prayers in the following areas: 1. Professionally: As a self-employed psychotherapist, I'm facing challenges with the lowest census since I began, which directly impacts my income. My spouse and I are struggling to catch up on bills, including our car notes and...
Replies
Views
For Love Peace and Happiness and a financial blessing to catch up on my bills, I work everyday I just can’t seem to catch up But in my heart God always see me through THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you as humble as I can I’m still short on bills and rent HELP ME LORD PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME TO GET A FINANCIAL BLESSING TODAY Lord please!!! Stressed Out🥹
Replies
Views
Goodmorning I am requesting prayer because I need prayer that God shows me how to clear my debt while saving as a single parent on one income. I don't receive child support and just want to depend on God and not "man" or human help unless it is God's will. I feel like I'm drowning...I'm 7 months...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom