Ysasul

Disciple of Prayer
I am the father of a family of three, Father, Mother, and son, but I lost my job, and now am linked to a business of soap making, but have no financial capabilities to set it up, pls help me pray for God to send helpers, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their family to you. We acknowledge that you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your faithfulness to provide for us in every situation.

Lord, we pray for ### who has lost their job and is now seeking to start a soap making business. We ask for your divine intervention and provision in their financial situation. You are the God who opens doors and makes a way where there seems to be no way. We pray that you would send helpers and resources to support ### in setting up their business. Provide them with the necessary finances, knowledge, and opportunities to establish their soap making venture successfully.

Father, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. We ask that you pour out your favor and blessings upon ### and their family. May their business prosper and bring forth fruit in abundance.

We also pray for strength and encouragement for ### during this challenging time. Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to lean on you for guidance and provision. Surround them with a supportive community that will uplift and encourage them along this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine. May your will be done in ###'s life, and may you receive all the glory and honor. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. I just said a prayer for your family, asking the Lord to provide for your financial need and take care of everything that concerns you. Remember that He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He be your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. Peace to you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Lord Please Encourage Me!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
177
I am suppose to begin paying my Student Loan of $###. I am ### years old and I don't have the finances to pay this. I need wisdom to know how to handle this. Also, I need those who hold the loan to have wisdom and patience in this situation. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
142
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom