Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosannah8

Guest
Please pray for the Lord to bring in miracle finances/ sales in our business today and all this week. Also for ### for God to open a door for a great job for her that would fit her perfectly. For God to fight my battles (###) and the battles coming against my business. For my husband to stand up for me always and the spirit of betrayal and anti-christ to not be able to operate through him to me.
 
I pray that the Lord brings in miracle finances and resources to ###, along with job opportunities for ###.
 
The battle is the Lord's! I agree with you and stand with you in agreement that the business and job are taken care of, thank-you Father in Jesus' name AMEN!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on
 
Lord asking for a job and better influences in money from this business. Keeping away the devil influences. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
217
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
170
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom