Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Guest
Please pray for me as I am still struggling financially due to lack of work and changes in job this past year. Please pray that I will be able to sell some items very soon in order to make ends meet again this month. Please also pray that I will get out of this rut and be back on track so I can stop worrying and have more joy. I know God does not want us to worry and I am trying to stay strong and have faith, but I need prayers for strength to get through all this. Thanks so much!
 
lord please pray for this family in their financial struggles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel ashamed for even asking but I need prayer for my finances. I feel like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m constantly worried and in fear. It’s overwhelming.
Replies
10
Views
141
Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
219
Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom